The Nigerian Inventory Market continued its bullish run on Wednesday because the All Share Index gained by 0.16% to shut at 24,882.04 factors. The market capitalization additionally elevated by the identical margin to N12.979 trillion, whilst buyers gained N20.94 billion.
Quantity and Worth of shares traded had been up by 148.13% and 168.41% to 383.28million models and N3.89 billion respectively, in 3,860 offers.
UACN was essentially the most traded by quantity at 81.74 million models, whereas PRESCO topped by worth at N1.255 billion.
Efficiency throughout sectors was combined as two out of the 5 main sub-indices below our protection closed optimistic.
The Banking Index gained 0.07%, buoyed by features in GUARANTY and ACCESS. Worth appreciation in MOBIL closed the Oil and Gasoline sector by 0.11%.
The Shopper items and Industrial index inched up distantly by 0.01% respectively. The Insurance coverage index completed because the lone loser, down marginally by 0.01%
- CAP up 9.74%to shut at N16.9
- STANBIC up 5.00% to shut at N31.5
- GUARANTY up 1.94% to shut at N23.6
- PRESCO up 1.16% to shut at N48
- MOBIL up 0.92% to shut at N175
- ETERNA down 9.00% to shut at N1.82
- MAYBAKER down 3.33% to shut at N2.9
- ZENITHBANK down 2.65% to shut at N16.5
- FLOURMILL down 0.51% to shut at N19.4
- WAPCO down 0.43% to shut at N11.7
The Nigerian bourse has continued its bullish run for 3 consecutive days, as some blue-chip shares similar to STANBIC, MOBIL, and GTBank recorded spectacular features.
Nonetheless, Nairametrics envisages cautious shopping for, as market liquidity stays a significant concern amongst inventory merchants. That is coupled with the difficulty of heightened geopolitical pressure/uncertainty between two of the superpowers.